Cablelay Basket Matting
Cablelay is a Class 'O' fire rated, flexible, closed cell, elastomeric, nitrile rubber. It is a highly efficient method, ideal for the use of laying Category 6 structured cabling systems under raised floors or in traditional containment infrastructures such as cable tray or a basket equivalent. Cablelay is dust free, fibre free and CFC free with an ODP of zero which means an environmentally friendly product. Cablelay is a highly flexible elastomeric material which is quick and easy to install and available in various widths to complement the construction environment. It can also be manufactured to any specific width and coloured to further enhance its versatility. It has a closed cell structure which has 0.9% average and 1.5% max water absorption by volume after 28 days. Class 'O' Cablelay has an excellent fire safety performance achieving BS476 part 6 1989 for low fire propagation, producing minimal contribution to the overall heat release, and BS476 part 7 1987 for zero surface spread of flame. Quality assurance and health & safety issues are becoming increasingly more important. This is Imsis have developed an environ-mentally-friendly product. This is a commitment and investment that supports the preservation of the environment.
- Cablelay Basket Matting6mm x 100mm x 30M (cl110/30)£36.00
- Cablelay Basket Matting 6mm x 150mm x 30M (CL1150/30)£52.00
- Cablelay Basket Matting 6mm x 200mm x 30M (CL1200/30)£65.00
- Cablelay Basket Matting 6mm x 300mm x 30M (CL1300/30)£88.00
- Cablelay Basket Matting 6mm x 450mm x 30M (CL1450/30)£120.00
- Cablelay Basket Matting 6mm x 500mm x 30M (CL1500/30)£128.00