Excel Cat6a Patch Panels Keystone Unloaded 24 and 48 port
A patch panel or patch bay is a panel, typically rackmounted, that houses cable connections. One typically shorter patch cable will plug into the front side, whereas the back holds the connection of a much longer and more permanent cable. The assembly of hardware is arranged so that a number of circuits, usually of the same or similar type, appear on jacks for monitoring, interconnecting, and testing circuits in a convenient, flexible manner. A remote broadcast trailer's jackfieldPatch panels offer the convenience of allowing technicians to quickly change the path of select signals, without the expense of dedicated switching equipment.
- Excel 16 port 1U Unloaded Black Keystone Frame P/No 100-025£27.00
- Excel 24 port 1U Unloaded Black Keystone Frame P/No 100-026£29.00
- Excel 16 port 1U Unloaded Chrome Keystone Frame P/No 100-027£27.00
- Excel 24 port 1U Unloaded Chrome Keystone Frame P/No 100-028£29.00
- Excel 24 port Keystone V Patch Panel Frame£49.50