- RJ21 Cat3 Telco Cables
- RJ21 Cat5 Telco Cables
- VG320 Voice Gateway - Leaded Panel Pins 4 & 5 Active
- VG224 Voice Gateway - 24way leaded panels Pins 4 & 5 Active
- VG310 Voice Gateway - 24way leaded panels Pins 4 & 5 Active
- CAT3 RJ21 Telco – 3 x 237a krone strips
- CAT3 RJ21 Telco to 24 RJ11 Plugs
- Telco Patch Panel, 24 Port & 48 Port Voice Pins 4 & 5 Active
- Telco Connectors, Plugs, Sockets, Hoods & Screws
- Hubbell Telco 10/100 Panel, 24 Port & 48 Port
- Voice Products
RJ21 Telco Products
Free Delivery on orders over £150 (mainland U.K.)
A Telco cable is used for connecting multiple voice or data lines - typically for LAN or Telecommunications applications. Telco cables use 25 pairs of polarized pins (making 50 pins total). Each Telco cable handles up to 25 data channels or phone lines within it and almost every PABX uses this type of cable.
DTT offer a choice of RJ21 telco cable assembly including Cat5 and Cat3 cables, as well as an RJ45 and RJ21 telco patch panel to suit various telecoms environments.